Sunday, June 12, 2011

Zebra Craze


So, just had to share these photos because I am so so so IN LOVE! These chairs look so fabulous at my dining room table! If that room looked anywhere near presentable, I would show you.  I don't think you want to see photos of a room that has polka dotted walls because of removed floor to ceiling mirrors!! To do list keeps growing: texture, painting, decorating...  Anyhow, here is the before of my dingy garage sale chairs!


Here is the after!



Lovely! I have a few people interested in these, so hopefully they are on their way to a new home!
Also, I painted the lamp a chic glossy black but I'm not going to share until I've got the shade. I can't decide if I want the PBTeen one or if I want to make my own! It'll be a surprise!

1 comment:

  1. These turned out so pretty. I love the black distressed paint. Zebra crazy, I love it! I just did a dresser in zebra and people did look at me like I was crazy. LOL

    ReplyDelete