Monday, August 29, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

My sister was visiting this weekend, so I got to have some much needed sisterly bonding(+three sick babies).  We did some shopping and some pooling and a bit of cleaning!  It was a great weekend and I was bummed to drop her off at the airport. 

A fabulous result of our shopping weekend is this beautiful sideboard.  I spotted it at an estate sale, and nearly passed it up, but my shopping partner wouldn't let us leave without it! Thanks Sis!


It looks so amazing in my dining room!  Soup is dying to try it in the living room under our TV.


Each of doors open with this precious little key-the girls, of course, LOVE that part!


One cabinet contains two storage drawers, one for silverware-how handy!


After our action packed weekend, I took a break from furniture for the day and made something for myself.  I'm a bit obsessed with monograms, so I've been wanting to make a faux grain sack monogram pillow.  It turned out so cute, and I'm sad I didn't make it sooner!



More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment